FingerBox.com is committed to provide excellent Information Technology services at competitive prices. We have been in business since 1996, firstly in System Development, then move into domain related services and Information Technology solution.
Growth with technology, FingerBox.com represents a new look. Integrate with up-to-date equipment and accumulated technical knowledge. As an information technology service provider, we possess extensive experience in serving both the business as well as the individual.
"Our believe of information technology service is about people."
We understand that information technology is not only limited to how much you know about technology.
- Our attitude is responsible and trust-worthy.
- Our Objective is to provide our client with “Cost Competitive and Stable Solution”, we help the business in building up their confident in technology.
- Our Strategy is customer oriented, we aim to build up long term business partner relationship with our client.
Working as a team, we are confident in technology. Our experienced team members are taking separate role to carry out the various duties including building our own data centre, servers, systems maintenance, and day to day supporting functions.
To our existing customer, wider range of service is now available in FingerBox.com. For new customer, we hope our services can enhance your business even further.
Presently FingerBox.com provides solutions to small and medium size companies with varied industry background. However, we do have client which are the leader of the industry. Below is some of our references :
We have certified professional
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- MCPD (Microsoft Certifited Professional Developer)
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Instructor)
- HCNA HCNA-R&S HCNA-Storage (Huawei Certified Network Associate)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- ITILF (Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional )
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information System Manager)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control)
- ECSA (EC-Council Certified Security Analyst)
- CHFI (EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator)
- CCSE (Checkpoint Certified Systems Engineer)
- CLP (IBM Certified Instructor)
- JNCIS (Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist)
- LPIC2 (Linux Network Professional Certification Level 2)